Thank-you Eunice, http://nutsfortreasure.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
The rules for The Very Inspiring Blog Award are as follows:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Seven Things about Me.
1. This year I wrote two children’s books.
2. I collect snowmen.
3. Although I perform on the cello, my first instrument was actually the violin.
4. My favorite “bicycle” is actually a recumbent tricycle.
5. I have been working with fused glass for a little over a year.
6. I have been experimenting with solar energy. Rice and baked potatoes are my best dishes so far using a solar oven. I took a solar class this summer and built a solar-powered nightlight.
7. I enjoy watching bats fly in the summer twilight from the back porch.
I nominate the following bloggers for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
1. http://arcticdream.me/ I joined Winston on his journey when he discovered the best camera is the one you have with you. I enjoyed his photos and slice of life commentary on living in the arctic circle.
2. http://lewisandclarkandmark.wordpress.com/ I had a great time seeing the United States this summer through my brother’s eyes. With Mark, all roads are better by bicycle.
3. http://schwingeninswitzerland.wordpress.com/ What would it be like to live in Switzerland? I am always learning something new and enjoy the photographs.
4. http://adetailedhouse.com/ Imagine the possibilities, creating a home with design elements like in magazines.
5. http://hikingphoto.com/ See Canada from a hiker’s perspective.
6. http://adozenfedoras.com/ Surfing anyone?
7. http://lifetoreset.wordpress.com/ Exploring different areas of Japan, I find the photos capture the essence of place and I enjoy the text. I especially enjoyed watching the journey to and up Mt. Fuji.
8. http://lovethybike.wordpress.com/ Where can you go and what can you see by bicycle? Volcano in Hawaii, France, the Netherlands, I never know what to expect and it is always fun.
9. http://leannecolephotography.com/ I am always learning something new and enjoy what I see of Australia.
10. http://claytonhills.com/ Life, nursing, and glass fusing…. What does it take to be a creative person in a real world?
11. http://mydaysinfocus.com/ What do you see posting a picture a day? The discipline and focus of the project caught my attention.
12. http://margaretsmiscellany.com/ A real sence of voice and place comes across in Margaret’s writing.
13. http://cycling4cancer.wordpress.com/ A shout-out to Chris who is combining two huge goals, raising money for cancer research and cycling to Australia from England.
14. http://classpiano.com/ Regan has embarked on a project to write new music for the piano with demonstrations on how to learn the piece. He has a new selection each week.
15. http://everywhereonce.com/ Shannon and Brian envisioned a different lifestyle and are now living in an RV and traveling in the United States.