How to Practice – Use Rhythm
So there is still a place that is difficult. Rhythm can be your ally in making it easier. For example, a passage that is all sixteenth notes can be worked repetitively. Here are a few to get you started.
1. Use the rhythm dotted eighth note followed by a sixteenth note to play the section.
2. Play the passage with sixteenth note followed by a dotted eighth note.
3. Practice it again using an eighth note followed by two sixteenth notes.
4. Play the passage with two sixteenth notes followed by an eighth note.
5. Use a sixteenth note, eighth note, sixteenth note across the pattern.
6. Play the passage with all sixteenth notes again. It’s easier isn’t it?