- Print the staff paper.
- Draw your clef.
- Write time signature of 4/4.
- Use whole notes and the notes C and G. Write 8 measures of music.
- Label your notes.
- Remember your bar lines. Use a double bar line at the end.
- Email a picture of your song before your lesson.
- Play your song at your lesson.
Piano A, B, and C use treble clef.
Piano D, E and F use bass clef.
Violinists use treble clef.
Violists use alto clef.
Cellists use bass clef.
Cellists who have tenor clef experience, use tenor clef.
This assignment is worth 15 points. Here is a sample video to make it clearer.